Dragon Boat Festival & Vendors 2021
Date: June 11, 2022
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: Welland International Flatwater Centre, Welland, ON
Festival Date and Hours
- The Vendors will be available June 11 – 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. on the west side of the Welland Canal between the Broadway Bridge and Townline Road, Welland,ON
- All Exhibitors must operate and staff their booths during all hours of the show.
Exhibitors should bring adequate portions of products to the Dragon Boat festival to ensure continuous operations.
Entry Guidelines and Disclaimers
- Entry Fee will be $75 for 10×10 space. Completed applications must be received by May 6, 2022.
- Set up will begin at 8:00 a.m. on June 12. Take down will not be permitted before 5 p.m. at the end of the show.
- All work displayed is at the vendor’s own risk. The Welland Heritage Council is not
responsible for loss or damage.
- Return of the entry form and payment signifies acceptance of these rules.
Receipts will be mailed to all participants.
This is an outdoor festival – Shelters and tables will not be provided for your displays
Duties of the Organizer
- Washroom Facilities
- Advertising – will be advertising the vendors in the local newspapers and flyers will be distributed as well as advertising on the radio.
All proceeds from the Festival will go to the Welland Heritage Council.
YOUR SUPPORT IS TRULY APPRECIATED, THANK YOU